The Resource Fulks Run Ruritan Club Records, 1958-2008
- Fulks Run Ruritan Club Records, 1958-2008
- Inclusive dates
- The Fulks Run Ruritan Club Records, 1958-2008, consists of meeting minutes, rosters, community service reports, treasurer notes, receipts, correspondence, and handbooks documenting this Fulks Run, VA. organization and is arranged in two series, Administrative Files and Printed Material
- Biographical or historical data
- Founded in 1958, the Fulks Run Chapter of the Ruritan National organization is a community service group in which members work together to improve their neighborhoods through fundraisers, social events, blood drives, pet vaccinations, trash pick-ups, essay contests, guest speakers, and other efforts to aid needy community members. The club has striven to support students in the area by sponsoring school-related trips and providing scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
- For more on the history of the Fulks Run Ruritan Club, see Chris Bolgiano's The Fulks Run Ruritan Club, 1958-2008: A Documentary History. Fulks Run, Va.: Fulks Run Ruritan Club, 2008.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of Fulks Run Ruritan Club Records, 1958-2008
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fulks Run Ruritan Club Records, 1958-2008
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/xL-h9a3WBJU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/xL-h9a3WBJU/">Fulks Run Ruritan Club Records, 1958-2008</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.