The Resource John A. Sawhill collection
- John A. Sawhill collection
- Also known as the Sawhill collection
- Two issues of "Whitehall Evening Post," a London newspaper (Sept. 23, 1756 and July 15, 1775, both with dealer's note and value). 2 Justice of the Peace commission documents (Nov. 29, 1796 and Sept. 1, 1815). 1 Land Office Treasury Warrant (Feb. 29, 1848). 2 land grants (Nov. 10, 1779 and April 21, 1798.
- Special Collections
- Control code
- Cumulative index finding aids
- See web link for Finding Aid.
- Part of 1 Hollinger box (7 items)
- Governing access note
- For use, see Special Collections librarian
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Items were recieved from the James Madison University Foundation in September 2000 under the authority of Dr. Ray Sonner, the executor of the estate and a James Madison University administrator.
- Part of the larger John A. Sawhill estate containing coins, music, and other materials bequeathed to James Madison Univeristy in 1976.
ContextContext of John A. Sawhill collection
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance John A. Sawhill collection
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/x2RgM9PBv48/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/x2RgM9PBv48/">John A. Sawhill collection</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.