The Resource Elizabeth A. Wenger collection, 1884-1951
- Elizabeth A. Wenger collection, 1884-1951
- Inclusive dates
- Title variation
- Wenger collection
- Consists of letters and postcards to Elizabeth A. Wenger of Dayton, VA, 1884-1936, and two fire insurance forms, 1951
- This collection contains letters and postcards written mostly to Elizabeth A. Wenger from relatives and friends in VA, but also from Maryland, Ohio, Tennessee, and North Carolina. Topics center on home and family affairs, including school; several of the correspondents were students or teachers. The fire insurance policies give details on the nature and location of the Wenger house
- Biographical or historical data
- Elizabeth Wenger was apparently the sister of C.D. Wenger, who operated a well-known plant nursery. At least one of the postcards is addressed to C.D. Wenger with an order for plants.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Elizabeth A. Wenger collection, 1884-1951
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Elizabeth A. Wenger collection, 1884-1951
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/usXv_UXAlF8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/usXv_UXAlF8/">Elizabeth A. Wenger collection, 1884-1951</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.