The Resource Ritchie collection
- Ritchie collection
- Also known as the Patricia Turner Ritchie collection; Patricia Turner Ritchie papers; Patricia T. Ritchie collection; Patricia T. Ritchie papers; Ritchie collection; Ritchie papers
- Box 1: Brocks Gap Category: Index, Ritchie's list of African Americans in Brocks Gap, and of old place names; items #1-266; Box 2: Brocks Gap Category, cont.: items #267-320; Box 3: Fulks Run Category: Index; and items #1-280.
- Special Collections
- Control code
- Cumulative index finding aids
- See web link for Finding Aid.
- 2 1/2 Hollinger boxes (10 folders)
- Governing access note
- For use, see Special Collections librarian
- Copies of documents were purchased from P. T. Ritchie beginning in May 1991. Many of the originals were brought by local residents to the Turner Hams Store on Route 259 in Fulks Run, or nearby Mt. Carmel Church, for the "Brocks Gap Heritage Day," events first held by the compiler in the spring of 1991, where they were copied. Other materials were located by Ms. Ritchie through her own research.
ContextContext of Ritchie collection
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Ritchie collection
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/uZpo_SuU0nY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/uZpo_SuU0nY/">Ritchie collection</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.