The Resource Walton & Walton law firm records
- Walton & Walton law firm records
- The collection is arranged chronologically in a legal sized folder.
- Special Collections
- Control code
- Cumulative index finding aids
- See web link for Finding Aid.
- 1 folder in Hollinger box (47 items)
- Governing access note
- For use, see Special Collections librarian
- Immediate source of acquisition
- All items were present in an area of the stacks called the Cage in September 1982, when the Special Collections program was initiated.
- In order to streamline the process of applying collection numbers, Special Collections staff completed a large-scale renumbering campaign in the spring of 2017. This collection was previously cataloged as SC 1755.
ContextContext of Walton & Walton law firm records
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Walton & Walton law firm records
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/nR4iyGGzSd8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/nR4iyGGzSd8/">Walton & Walton law firm records</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.