The Resource Lois Hogan Everett papers, 1953-1955
- Lois Hogan Everett papers, 1953-1955
- Inclusive dates
- Title variation
- Everett, Lois Hogan papers
- The Lois Hogan Everett Papers, 1953-1955, contain a Madison College homecoming program, admissions publications, essay, and other event programs collected by Lois Hogan Everett during her time as a student at Madison College
- Biographical or historical data
- Lois Ann Hogan Everett lived in Lynchburg, Virginia before enrolling at Madison College in the fall of 1953. Everett transferred to East Carolina University in 1955. She graduated from East Carolina University in 1957 with a bachelor's degree in primary education. During the second semester of her freshman year at Madison College, Everett was inducted into the German Dance Club and the Modern Dance Club.
- Cataloging source
- Series statement
- JMU Alum papers
ContextContext of Lois Hogan Everett papers, 1953-1955
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lois Hogan Everett papers, 1953-1955
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/gkfwaGRryMU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/gkfwaGRryMU/">Lois Hogan Everett papers, 1953-1955</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.