The Resource Dorothy Lee Baugher papers, 1936-2003,
- Dorothy Lee Baugher papers, 1936-2003,
- Inclusive dates
- The Dorothy Lee Baugher papers,1936-2003, is arranged in five series and consists of 1.25 Hollinger boxes of newspaper clippings, poetry, fiction and non-fiction writings, and drawings produced by Baugher. The collection also includes miscellaneous materials including correspondence, receipts, programs, and notes
- Includes notes and drafts for the childrens' book "Corky," written and illustrated by Baugher, and an unpublished manuscript for her mystery novel, "The Reluctant Heart."
- Biographical or historical data
- Dorothy Lee Baugher, (1917-2009), graduated from Madison College in 1939. While a student, she served as a member of the art staff for the Schoolma'am yearbook. A McGaheysville native, Baugher taught art and English at Turner Ashby High School and in 1975 became the editor for the "Footprints and Echoes" column for the Bicentennial at the Daily News-Record. Baugher's interests included art, pottery, writing fiction and non-fiction, and poetry
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of Dorothy Lee Baugher papers, 1936-2003,
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dorothy Lee Baugher papers, 1936-2003,
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/cr4CsD6EIYA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/cr4CsD6EIYA/">Dorothy Lee Baugher papers, 1936-2003,</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.