The Resource James Rex Riley papers
- James Rex Riley papers
- Multiple copies of manuscripts and performances are not listed below. See finding aid for more specific information concerning copies
- Box 1: 14 7-inch reel to reel tapes. Box 2: 2 7-inch reel to reel tapes. Flat box: 1: large score manuscripts.
- Special Collections
- Control code
- Cumulative index finding aids
- See web link for Finding Aid.
- 1 1/2 Hollinger boxes and 3 flat boxes.
- Governing access note
- For use, see Special Collections librarian
- These materials, most of which had been in Dr. Riley's office at the time of his death, were donated to the Music Department by his widow, Susan Riley.
ContextContext of James Rex Riley papers
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance James Rex Riley papers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/T0ay2P7Oc-Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/T0ay2P7Oc-Q/">James Rex Riley papers</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.