The Resource Brown family papers
- Brown family papers
- Series I: Correspondence and Receipts; Series II: Typescript: "A Treatise Concerning Slavery and Property in Human Beings."; Series III: Non-Print Materials.
- Special Collections
- Control code
- Cumulative index finding aids
- See web link for Finding Aid.
- 1 Hollinger box (32 items)
- Governing access note
- For use, see Special Collections librarian
- Immediate source of acquisition
- This collection was donated in 1966 by Mrs. Leigh E. Smith, Milmount, Cumberland, Virginia.
- In order to streamline the process of applying collection numbers, Special Collections staff completed a large-scale renumbering campaign in the spring of 2017. This collection was previously cataloged as SC 1751.
ContextContext of Brown family papers
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Brown family papers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/SrG8CChedB0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/SrG8CChedB0/">Brown family papers</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.