The Resource Measuring up, by K. Cushman, (art original)
- Measuring up, by K. Cushman, (art original)
- art original
- Statement of responsibility
- by K. Cushman
- Produced in an edition of 3
- "This paper tape measure unrolls to reveal a poem, The One at the Oars, by Liam Rector. His text pays homage to all those who have gone before us, inch by inch, channeling a path so that our vessels may float a bit easier. The metaphorical tape measure is layered with rulers and schematic boat drawings. Aluminum & smart plate lithography, moriki paper, measuring tape reel, text transfer." -- From Abecedarian Gallery website (viewed June, 2014)
- Special Collections
- Control code
- 9 x 15 x 16 cm., in box 11 x 18 x 18 cm.
- 1 art original
- Library has edition 2 of 3.
- Other physical details
- metal and paper, col.
ContextContext of Measuring up, by K. Cushman, (art original)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Measuring up, by K. Cushman, (art original)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/R70G-zEr0GA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/R70G-zEr0GA/">Measuring up, by K. Cushman, (art original)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.