The Resource Ferial psalter, single bifolium
- Ferial psalter, single bifolium
- Harrisonburg, Virginia, James Madison University, Carrier Library, MS-22 Oversize
- Non-consecutive bifolium of a manuscript liturgical psalter on vellum, with text from the Vulgate, including Psalms 88 and 20
- Written in single columns per page of twenty lines. Initials alternate between blue and red ink with additional rubrication throughout
- Reconfigured as a book cover with glued-in pasteboards that cover one side
- "xxiii" at head of right page. "A. 1678" at foot of right page and "1678" on the spine of what would have been the book cover
- Special Collections
- Control code
- 428 mm x 320 mm.
- 1 detached bifolium (1 column, 20 lines)
- Previously cataloged as MS Oversize-04.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of Ferial psalter, single bifolium
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Ferial psalter, single bifolium
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/QT9H41bwIkw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/QT9H41bwIkw/">Ferial psalter, single bifolium</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.