The Resource Centennial Dukes scrapbook, 2004-2005
- Centennial Dukes scrapbook, 2004-2005
- Inclusive dates
- Title variation
- James Madison University Centennial Dukes scrapbook
- The Centennial Dukes scrapbook was created by the Centennial Dukes organization, mostly by students with the supervision of a few faculty members. The scrapbook documents the freshman year of the class of 2008 in the form of visual and written explanation
- Biographical or historical data
- James Madison University celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2008. As part of the celebration, the university decided to chronicle the happenings of the class of 2008, often referred to as the Centennial Dukes. Students volunteered to write memories of their experiences from the start of their JMU career in 2004, until their graduation in 2008.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of Centennial Dukes scrapbook, 2004-2005
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Centennial Dukes scrapbook, 2004-2005
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/MxqSi2D-O-k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/MxqSi2D-O-k/">Centennial Dukes scrapbook, 2004-2005</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.