The Resource Sing Mother Goose;, music by Opal Wheeler; illustrated by Marjorie Torrey
- Sing Mother Goose;, music by Opal Wheeler; illustrated by Marjorie Torrey
- Statement of responsibility
- music by Opal Wheeler; illustrated by Marjorie Torrey
- For solo voice with piano accompaniment
- "First edition."
- Special Collections
- Little Bo-Peep.--Mary, Mary, quite contrary.--This little pig went to market.--I had a little nut tree.--Rain, rain, go away.--There was a little girl.--Lucy Locket.--Hickory, dickory dock.--Tweedle-dum and Tweedle-dee.--Three little kittens.--There was an old woman tossed up in a basket.--Simple Simon.--The north wind doth blow.--There was a crooked man.--Little Boy Blue.--Seesaw, Margery Daw.--Donkey, donkey, old and gray.--How many days has my baby to play?.--Sing a song of sixpence.--Baa, baa, black sheep.--Ride a cock horse.--Old King Cole.--Hot cross buns.--Humpty Dumpty.--Three wise men of Gotham.--Lady bird, lady bird.--Goosey, goosey, gander.--Great A, little A.--Sleep, baby, sleep.--Bobby Shaftoe.--I love little pussy.--Curly locks.--Pussy-cat, pussy-cat.--Hickety, pickety, my black hen.--To market, to market.--Polly, put the kettle on.--A dillar, a dollar.--Little Miss Muffet.--Hey, diddle, diddle.--Cobbler, cobbler.--Tom, Tom, the piper's son.--Cock-a-doodle-doo!.--Jack be nimble.--Little Tommy Tucker.--Pease porridge hot.--Where, oh where has my little dog gone?.--Old Mother Hubbard.--Diddle, diddle dumpling.--Once I saw a little bird.--Little Polly Flinders.--To bed, to bed.--Bye-lo, Baby Bunting
- Control code
- 30 cm.
- 102  p.
- Other physical details
- illus. (part col.)
ContextContext of Sing Mother Goose;, music by Opal Wheeler; illustrated by Marjorie Torrey
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Sing Mother Goose;, music by Opal Wheeler; illustrated by Marjorie Torrey
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/MZaGQD9s96k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/MZaGQD9s96k/">Sing Mother Goose;, music by Opal Wheeler; illustrated by Marjorie Torrey</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.