The Resource JMU Student Government Association records
- JMU Student Government Association records
- Special Collections
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Control code
- 29 Hollinger boxes, 2 half-size Hollinger boxes, 3 Oversize boxes; 18 linear feet.
- Form of item
- Governing access note
- Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection. Collection is open for research with the Exception of Series 8 - Disciplinary Reports, which is restricted. Permission from the Dean of Libraries is required to view these files. Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the James Madison University Special Collections Library to use this collection
- Immediate source of acquisition
- The material in this collection was donated by members of JMU’s Student Government Association in seven different accessions between 1993 and 2015. The earlier accessions (1993-2001) were already processed and assigned archival collection numbers SGA 93-0401, SGA 93-1019, and SGA 2001-1010. These materials were reprocessed along with the later accessions and combined into one larger collection, UA 0007.
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Organization method
- This collection is arranged into 12 series: Series 1. Administrative, 1915-2015, undated ; Series 2. Committees, 1931-2002 ; Series 3. Correspondence, 1955-2003, undated ; Series 4. Policies and Regulations, 1931-1971 ; Series 5. Minutes, 1929-2012 ; Series 6. Legislative Files, 1989-2012 ; Series 7. Financial Files, 1987-2014 ; Series 8. Disciplinary Reports-RESTRICTED, 1927-1973 ; Series 9. Photographs, 2000-2014, undated ; Series 10. Scrapbooks, 2001-2009 ; Series 11. Ephemera, 1930-2014 ; Series 12. Visual Media, 2002-2011, undated.
ContextContext of JMU Student Government Association records
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance JMU Student Government Association records
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/K0vlooDgMDA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/K0vlooDgMDA/">JMU Student Government Association records</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.