The Resource William Ingham papers
- William Ingham papers
- Special Collections
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Control code
- 94 Hollinger boxes, 2 half-size Hollinger boxes; 31.36 cubic feet.
- Governing access note
- Collection is open to research. Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection. Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the James Madison University Special Collections Library to use this collection
- Immediate source of acquisition
- William Ingham donated this collection to Special Collections in October 2013.
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Organization method
- Series 1: Undergraduate and graduate school materials, 1965-1976 ; Series 2: Teaching and coursework, 1971-2013, undated ; Series 3: Research and scholarship, 1945-2013, undated ; Series 4: JMU departmental and JMU materials, 1976-2012, undated ; Series 5: Professional development and activities, 1958-2011 ; Series 6: Physics miscellaneous, 1970-2005, undated ; Series 7: Media, 1999-2004, undated; All series are arranged alphabetically with the exception of Series 1: Undergraduate and Graduate School Materials, which is arranged numerically by course number and then alphabetically, Series 2: Teaching and Coursework, which is arranged alphabetically by course number beginning with physics courses then numerically by course number, and Series 7: Media, which is not arranged in any particular order.
ContextContext of William Ingham papers
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance William Ingham papers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/IXVAxOd0Zmw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/IXVAxOd0Zmw/">William Ingham papers</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.