The Resource Miller, Don C. collection, 1785-1799
- Miller, Don C. collection, 1785-1799
- Inclusive dates
- Title variation
- Pine Forge ledger
- Consists of digital images of one ledger from the Pine Forge iron forge near New Market, VA
- Digital images were made of the handwritten Pine Forge ledger.The ledger contains entries of names and a variety of products and services, including "steal," iron, and a wide array of foods. Many pages have been torn or cut out
- Biographical or historical data
- Pine Forge was an important iron making operation probably established by Dirck Pennybacker and his son, Benjamin, in the 1780s on Smith Creek, near New Market, VA. It was in operation for nearly a century.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Miller, Don C. collection, 1785-1799
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Miller, Don C. collection, 1785-1799
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/G7F8N8rjxX4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/G7F8N8rjxX4/">Miller, Don C. collection, 1785-1799</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.