The Resource The house of Wetsel seeds : 1911-1971, by Russell L. Stultz
- The house of Wetsel seeds : 1911-1971, by Russell L. Stultz
- Title remainder
- Statement of responsibility
- by Russell L. Stultz
- There is no 2d copy of this pamphlet
- This pamphlet serves as background information to the Westsel Seed Company, Inc., an oral history project, conducted by David James Rennyson. For details on individual interviews, all conducted by Dave Rennyson, see the following: Oral history interview [sound recording] / Nelson T. Wetsel (OCLC record #25698161). Oral history interview [sound recording] / Maxine Thomas (OCLC record #25706293)
- Laid in Special Coll. container with other printed materials (transcripts, etc.) and tapes
- Special Collections
- Control code
- 23 cm.
-  p.
- There is no second copy of this pamphlet; second copy of other printed materials (transcripts, etc.) housed in General Collections under call no. SB118.45 R46 1990.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of The house of Wetsel seeds : 1911-1971, by Russell L. Stultz
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The house of Wetsel seeds : 1911-1971, by Russell L. Stultz
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/D3nT3sXBnsU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/D3nT3sXBnsU/">The house of Wetsel seeds : 1911-1971, by Russell L. Stultz</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.