The Resource Furious Flower Poetry Center Records
- Furious Flower Poetry Center Records
- Special Collections
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Control code
- 13 Hollinger boxes, 1 half-Hollinger box, 5 oversize flat boxes, 1 oversize flat folder; 8.7 cubic feet.
- Form of item
- Governing access note
- Collection is open to research. Researchers must register and agree to copyright and privacy laws before using this collection. Please contact Research Services staff before visiting the James Madison University Special Collections Library to use this collection
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Furious Flower Poetry Center transferred these materials to Special Collections on May 16 and June 29, 2016.
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Organization method
- The collection is arranged into five series: Series 1: Grants, 2004-2014; Series 2: Publications and Manuscripts, 1993-2012; Series 3: Events, Programs, and Workshops, 1990-2012; Series 4: Media; Series 5: Oversize, 2004-2012. All series are arranged chronologically; Series 2 and Series 3 are further arranged alphabetically within a particular publication or event. At this time, no particular order has been imposed on Series 4. Series 5 is arranged chronologically according to the order determined in the home series.
ContextContext of Furious Flower Poetry Center Records
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Furious Flower Poetry Center Records
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/Ae-gFVIjeEM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/resource/Ae-gFVIjeEM/">Furious Flower Poetry Center Records</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.jmu.edu/">James Madison University Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by James Madison University Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.